Sunday, March 27, 2011

28.3.2011


26 march 2011 is my parents' 25th anniversary.
This is the special wine i ever seen. it is so tall.
haha..
we went to one jaya have our dinner together with ah mah and 2 pek and his family.
nice food but poor service as there is not enough waitress.
Even order drinks also need to wait for so long~~


27th march 2011

i was working at spring as a digi promoter. a busy day. why? coz not enough promoter. I realize that Kuching's people is getting more and more rich dy. They buy iphone like buy drinks.
but for the broadband sales not as good as Iphone. but is still consider not bad la. haha..

den lunch time, xiao xiang them suggest to go to this restaurant, xian ding wei. The food is nice, but the price is also very nice. I order a normal beef noodles, the cheapest one which cost me rm 10.9 per bowl. very sad... coz, after i have my lunch, i got not enough money for my dinner. So i need to wait until i finish work, den go to eat supper.

after my friends they finish their dinner, we went to Starbucks, one of my friend went to meet her friends. so i just follow.
meet ah heng there, he was working that day and he give me a very cute drinks. I duno what flavor, what drinks, but it is cute. see~~~ cute mar? hehe~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment