Thursday, March 10, 2011

10.3.2011

Start to regret for accept the Nokia road show. Daily target 3 phones which cost rm 1995. Common sense please.... it is so CHEAP!! how to sell. duh. not like Nokia C3 which only rm 520. this is double!! wapiang. but today i went there just to give out the free pop corn. lol. coz i really duno how to sell. dun care about the target stuff. it makes me stress!!

Today, yan ting msg me and told me miss chuo, my lecturer is looking for me. Then i start regret not attending her last class. i start to worried bout my study.start regret. hmm.. exam next week. hope i wont GG. i will still do my best de. not just best but VERY best. Wen xian said, dun aim for pass, but aim for D. fine, that's not my style now. i just hope i can pass. lol. as my study is getting tough. hmm... hopefully everything is going fine.

Tomorrow, the second day of my work, hope i got some sales. or else they will start complaining again. hope no demo set for me, den i can continue give out free pop corn. haha. please some to find me for free pop corn. haha!! i will be at maxis centre ,satok until this saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment