Friday, March 11, 2011

11.3.2011

fine, fail to achieve the target today. Remain unchanged, i just give out free pop corn. felt so bad to them. sorry, as i cannot hit the target. tomorrow still got chance, really hope i can sell out at least one.

today, the promoter there told alex lai, ( the agent that i worked for maxis last time) bout my thing. they took my picture,send to him. he called, they pass me the phone. gosh!!! and now, he start msg me and talk sweet talk to me. feel so gelik. the way he talk is just too straight. cant accept it. EEEEEeeeEE!!! think tiok jiu gelik. hmmm... but hope he dun find me work la.. lol. coz the salary difficult to claim de. hehe...

and, still got ppl ask me wan do waitress at one of the tabuan lounge(per night tips can up to few hundred), clerk( key in data only, but salary rm 1000+). but duno dun really feel like wan to do le. lol. duno la.... better stick to my nokia promoter and digi promoter. hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment