Saturday, February 19, 2011

20.2.2011 On diet, day 5

Went to level up to attend a class yesterday. It makes me body pain today. I went to attend a class which call RMT?? if i'm not mistaken. and we ride the bike for more than one hour. It is a great class which make me sweat alot but... very tiring la. lol. We actually wanted to attend the class of combat which is introduce by john. But we're late, and feel so paiseh to get into the class, so we change to this RMT. Don't know will attend the next class again ma? haha... my leg almost patah liao!! lol. i think i really need to work hard to get slim! cis! Regret eat too much chicken skin, eat to much kolo mee, eat too much meat, no eat vege and fruits~ REGRET~~~and now i miss every food. i miss lok lok, i miss kolo mee, i miss laksa, i miss kfc, i miss MCD, i miss chocolate, i miss... i miss... i miss... i miss alot.

Last night i went for lok lok with my friends, i am proud of myself coz i DUN EAT!!! haha.... the food is in front of me, my favorite chili is in front of me, my favorite lok lok, favorite fried chicken but i dun eat... woo.... IT SMELL SO NICE!! But i din even touch one of them. wakakaka~ i keep drink my liang teh~

And i, received my belated birthday gift from yi, ming, hui ching and alfred. thx. i like it very much. hehe...


No comments:

Post a Comment