Thursday, December 9, 2010

9.12.2010

Second day working in maxis centre.

hmm...

Bit tiring today because i stand whole day. Too many customer today then there is no extra seat for me. And now, i am suffering from the pain. Owh~~~i need a massage chair~~ can i have it for christmas present?? lol! Just kidding.

Work in the centre for two days, keep on seeing people purchase Iphone4. 10 customer go in got 9 1/2 customer purchase. In this kind of environment, make me got the feeling feel like wanted to buy one for myself.

*lol. so expensive la... no money. *

can some one tell me why Iphone is so popular ha? why the camera mega pixels is so little but still many ppl buy? why why why? i only know the game for Iphone nice to play nia. IF i get one, the main reason would be for gaming. ha~~

PLEASE stop me from thinking Iphone. I dun wan to get crazy for it=D

nvm nvm....borrow from my beloved wung wung~ haha~

Another happy thing and sad thing is....tomorrow is my last day work le!!! yeah! no need to stand. but start no income again. =(

Need to look for part-time job again. hmm.

___________________________________________________________________

wung wung... hope you enjoy your singapore trip=D dun forget my x'mas present ha=D haha~~ take care. me n yan ting will miss u very very very much de. now late le... i know u o o liao. so i go dreamland meet u. wait for me ha=D

tata!!

No comments:

Post a Comment