Friday, December 17, 2010

17. 12. 2010

Thanks for brought me for a 3D movie. I never watch a 3D movie and you brought me there, thx=D

Before the movie, we were actually plan to have our lunch at Hong Kong Noodles House, Saberkas. We went there and tried to find a parking space but we failed. We kept spinning the car park until the highest level but still couldn't find any, so we decided to go for a movie. Luckily this movie is nice, and we keep eating pop corn to fulfill our stomach. lol..


(after movie)
I still feel like wanted to eat 'zha jiang mian' from hong kong noodles house, so... he also bobien... bring me there and we parked our car at the loading bay. The place wasn't smell nice, because it is near to the toilet and the drain? I think? We nearly vomit eh... so can you imagine how is the smell? lol..

And this, is the noodles that i wanted to eat, and go to saberkas twice just to have this one=D *thumbs up*

*a bit spicy, so for wung wung, sure cannot eat de*
*but for those who know how to eat spicy, can try this. It doesn't taste as spicy as "ma lak mian, from ren jian cha fang'







*For the Tron movie, we did try to date our hippo, but he went to Damai with his friends. He said he don't want to bring me go wor~~~ but he bring another WEE go~ hai~~ ppl pretty jiu si different lo. so sad=(*


No comments:

Post a Comment