Saturday, December 25, 2010

25.12.2010

ah choo le... this few days very sick, make me very pek cek. i hate flu. den i think, soon the cough will be visiting me. i hate it. hai.. bring sicknesses to celebrate christmas =C *very pek chek*

Christmas, i love christmas. Not only because got present but also include is a day to celebrate with family or friends? For the past few years, i spent my christmas with my cousin and their friends in miri. For this year, i spend my christmas with my dear and his friends. They organize a barbecue. *like the chicken wings, NICE* after the gathering, we went to spring about 11 50 pm to count down for the christmas. I love fire crackers! Very nice. But the fire crackers last night is not as much as last year. But i still like it. =D Many new patterns. how good if i can share the joy with all my friends.

No pictures because ah choo is sick. but i will try to take more pictures to explain what i spend on with my time. ^^,

No comments:

Post a Comment