Friday, December 10, 2010

10.12.2010

lalala~~~ last day in maxis center i met new friends.
it is nice to have new friends.
nice to know them.
nice to have interesting conversation with them.
they are all young for me although some of them are not
first two days, i tot the people there are not friendly but they are actually yes=D
they all look very strict when the customer is around, when there is no customer, they are actually very playful like my college friends=D *cute*
even the security guard there also very pro.
WHY?
coz he know how to promote the plan, promote iphone, compare among the phones, and etc.
i really need to learn from him.




my dear=D bring me my lunch and we enjoy it in the car. lol.. new romance?
anyway, thx for the lunch.
thx for the lunch surprise<3







seems nice huh?! NOT FOR SALE! It is from one of my college's friend, en hui. she cant finish her food and she make it like this return it to the cafe. lol. It seems nice so i snap it. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment