Thursday, July 14, 2011

i.dun.feel.good

today i dun feel good.
the memory of the past between you and me keep appearing in my mind
what should i do?
i very confuse now
why is our friendship end up to be like this
what is actually happened?
why friend can hurt you so much?
i met her this noon
we are so close to each other
but duno why it seems like there is a gap between us.
honestly, i really dun feel good.
i dun need to talk so much on my feeling
on how i feel
i only know now i am very upset with it
upset with what i duno
but jiu shi upset lor
how should i get off this kind of feeling ha?
my brain is full with the happy memory
although we only know each other for 2 years
but... aiyo! duno how to describe la!
sign!
i feel like wan to shout out my feeling
tell out the words in my heart
but who to tell?
who to share?
who should i find!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment