Monday, July 25, 2011

25.7.2011 Before final exam

Hi ~
im here just to share the words in my heart
wakaka~~
guess wad? im doing whole day of revision yet i dun have the confidence and i dun think i finish prepare for my exam tomorrow.
friends~ this would be our last exam for our diploma course
no matter how... i would like to wish u all good luck and same to me too.
exam had arrived
after this exam.. everyone would go on with their own path
again~ it is a sad thing
when i think back it is time to leave FTMS
leave the place we get to know each other
study together
laugh together
lunch together
dinner together
do revision together
exam together
and also... cheat in the exam
haha
this shouldn't show in this post but my 1st experience is in here
sad but happy to have those as a memory.

Friends.. for the past two and the half year...
we cried, we laugh, we smile, we jokes, we play, we cheat, we fooling around
miss those time.
thanks for giving me such a nice memories
thanks for giving me so much encouragement
thanks for giving me so much love
thanks for giving me so much cares
thanks for giving me so much advise
and there are still million thanks to say
LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!
I REALLY APPRECIATE THE TIME SPENDING WITH YOU ALL
i really hope that we could still meet after our exam~
keep in touch no matter how.

FRIENDS~
I LOVE YOU GUYS~
I LOVE YOU ALL~ BUTTERFLIES GANG~
I REALLY LOVE YOU
i know it is a bit er xin.... but please~ let me do once~
MUACCCCKZZZ!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment