Friday, April 1, 2011

31.3.2011 working day


This is Gladys. We 1st time work in shop together at abell road.
It is very free when working at there as there is no much customer.
The working hour is from 8 30 am to 5 45 pm.
Between this time, there is only a few customer come.
Then we cannot take the picture that we serve customer.
Everyone come in already got their purpose.
Make bill payment, buy phone or reload.
So we don't even have the chance to promote our postpaid, broadband and iphone.
Until 5 o'clock like this finally got one customer
but... not my customer la...
She come to collect her iphone.
Very sad, den we just try to get the angle so tad i got my salary. lol!!!


*they need this kind of picture to prove that i got serve ppl, i got work. but this picture is definitely fail. coz can see the other gal face. *

Then, we try to get the office boy there to help me.
I am so paiseh, so as he too!
And i duno how to start to promote him.
So i just.... the conversation between me and him is like dog bark to cat.
I explain to him in mandarin.
So he dun get it, and he can show the ???????? face. lol!!
And i keep laughing there and Gladys keep complaining me and ask me stop laughing. lol!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment