Friday, April 1, 2011

1.4.2011

In this holiday,
my mom and sis help me count my coins~


This is the progress


Total all got Rm 3oo +
i never know i can save so many coins~
haha,..


And this, is the biggest Labrador i ever seen. Is my aunt's pet, name jin jin.
Emo-ing
Took picture together with my ee po. lol.. i wonder what jin jin eat normally.
It is 40 + kg
This is golden retriever from pet shop. it is so cute but it has skin allergy. very kelian....
This is another one, Labrador, sleep until until like this. lol!!



* ah... got u! who ask u take my picture.*
;)
cute mar? hehe~
Long queue at McD for free breakfast.
My car, xiao hui, kiss a lorry ass.
=(
and visit momo. We realize she is big in size too! lol!
drinking water~

pretty momo~~ ^^



**lazy write, so i just upload some picture here. hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment