Wednesday, August 10, 2011

10.8.2011

A friend called me
And he was trying to share me his feeling towards his current's life and his stress
From his facebook wall post
Every day i only see blaming, stress, never appreciate what he have and keep complaining about his life
I wonder why he never appreciate what he have now
I wonder why he never happy with the things he have now
i wonder why he got lots of matters to blame
his friend, his job, his family stuff and others
why there is so much things for him to blame
During the call, i stop him from the blaming
i stop him for sharing me his stories
And i continue with my sharing
i tell the truth to him
i tell him what is in my mind with the suggestion
But i am sure that he will go to tell the others about my bad again
i am sure of that!
people wont like to listen the truth
people likes to live in the lies
why?
but suak le lah... i treat him as a friend
thats why i tell him the truth
if he wan to continue say my bad words,
i got nothing much to say anymore
i will only tell u, friend, what i can do is only these much.
i am nt a superwomen like u thk
i am a normal girl and not from a rich family
u wan rich friend, i also bobien.

No comments:

Post a Comment