Tuesday, June 14, 2011

15.6.2011

hi, bad mood now. after seeing those photo shoot picture. i am actually very excited with it but some of it make me feel sad. i know tad is the fate. i know it. i really know it!! even gary chong also ask me to on diet, bull shit! i i know i am FAT! i knew it!
i dun dare to post so big in facebook, but i will post it here. since here is my secret little place to share my feeling. i wan to get all the fats out from my tummy~ from my butt and also my shoulder (肚腩,屁股至大腿还有手臂). i will start from now and from this second! friend, talk the truth to me. if u think i am fat, dun cheat me i still look good. just tell me the truth. at least give me a chance to slim myself. i will show u the result. kay. now i am over 50kg! i want it to be 50kg first. my aim is to be back to 48 kg. 2yrs ago de me. all the best choo! if possible, i wan it to be 45kg. but i think is a bit difficult la... but i am really serious this time~
sad to look at this picture.... share with u ppl ba. SAD!



Sad with this
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.


but i more sad with this!!!!! grrrrrrrRRRR

No comments:

Post a Comment