Monday, May 2, 2011

2.5.2011

hi, here i come again~
now i am having bad mood?
suddenly dun feel good.
he suddenly show me his black black de face
he dun talk to me
whatever i asked him, he dun ans me
he drive all the way to his house and dun talk.
and he drive fast
how i wish we met an accident
how i wish he would regret of driving fast
how i wish i could make him regret of driving fast
sad.
got no where to go
no one to find
after bring him home
i drive home myself
then, i was thinking
never trust on any promise again
the promise he made are fake!
the moment you made a promise you never think of you can really make it or not
because of you, i will never trust any promise again
those things are so fake to me
Promise bring sadness once you break it.
so better dun make any promise if you dun feel confidence with it.
NEVER, EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment