Monday, May 30, 2011

28.5.2011

Last saturday i wen to Monica to be the model of yi. She is going to sit for her exam this coming tueday so she ask me to lend her my face for her to wash. And my face is so dirty.. full of blackhead and pimples. this is after the facial, she help me clean up all the blackhead's picture.

From this picture, it is obviously sleepy face. i was sleeping all the way while she is helping me do facial.



After the facial, we went to spring and i try this blouse. do i look mature with this blouse?



Fine... after the two pictures above, do u realize my hair change? hehe~ i change my hair style, together with the colour. i dye it myself. regret dye my hair last time with make me so headache with the colour when my hair grow. so i decided to dye a dark chocolate which is almost similar to my original hair. ^^

When fred first saw me, he said:" wah! it look like 3 yrs ago de choo." and he is shock with my front hair. haha. actually... everyone shock la... even yan ting also shock, and she laugh so loud when i went to boulevard find her. kns her. feel like squeezing her now! lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment