Thursday, May 5, 2011

6.5.2011

sony mobile phone cant last long kah?
how come the life time of the phone is so short?
i used my phone for only one year plus
i treat my phone nicely~
very very nice~~
but how come the memory card got problem le? hmm
bit angry~ coz wan take picture but knot save~
den means no take tiok lor!
geramnya~~~!!!

went to have window shopping with yi yesterday
we went to perfume section~
wah!!!!
got many nice perfume~~
i find tiok two type i like de~~
but it cost about rm 300
i wish to buy but not enough money~
lol!
coz i need to save money ~~
since i still have my old perfume~~
i better finish mine den just find another one.
lol~~
it smell so nice~~~ make me so xin dong~~~ lol! feel like grab one den go home. lol!!
den we went to elle~
i found a blouse which cost rm 129
very nice!
got two colour~
white and black~
i like the white one but yi said black one better~
actually i got take picture wan upload at here de..
but my phone sot sot lor!!!
sien~
actually i took a few~ but!
hai~ dun say le! very geram~
lol!!!
my home got two new puppies~~~
both are in black~~
so kelian my bubu ( dog's name)
she pregnant we duno~
den today suddenly got two little puppies in the catch~
lol! new members! so my house now got 5 dog~ 2 cats~
will upload their pics after few days~ hope my phone wont sot sot ha~ hehe~~

No comments:

Post a Comment