Sunday, January 23, 2011

23.1.2011

fine~ i guess, everyone is already in their dream yet i am here blogging.
is not what i want to stay till this late
it is because i couldn't fall asleep.
it is so suffering which make me think a lot.
i think about money?? shopping?? whether there is free time for me to bake my CNY cookies??exam?? revision??
hmm.... really banyak macam!
oh ya... still got one more... HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT!!!!! I WANT TO GET SLIMMER!!! i am stress enough for my life and there is a lot of complaining bout my body. even my lovely ah mah~ also say, " choo, an zua lu ah neh PUI!!!" walao ehh... okie~ stay clam~~ fine, i will plan to lost weight~ for sure. but duno when can success la... coz when i stress i need more food~ i cant control my eating when i m stress. i think about food~ i need food badly~ i need food like crazy~~ walao!!!
ki siao liao!
okie, back to topic, i wish i could have more time to do my shopping~ bake cookies~ and work~ haha~ so tad i got more money to save/ spend?? wakaka...

No comments:

Post a Comment