Sunday, January 16, 2011

16. 1. 2011

I am actually happy with my day today but duno why when it almost comes to the end of the day, something make me dun feel so good. i feel like fucking shit right now. my mood is terrible. i duno how to describe the mood but just dun feel good with it. shit. i told myself to smile everyday, stay more positive, think more positive.. but. shit.

remember u just dun ever talk loud to me last time?
never show me black face last time?
i wonder why now u show me the other side of yours.
so frequent!
is it bcoz last time u dun have me... duno me well.. den everything just let me. now u got me, we are together... den u show the real you?
is it bcoz we spent too much time together so that u think tad we are closer and u just show me that kind of face?
i dun like tad face of yours
i dun like you to be like tad
feel like wanna to be alone now.
everything will not happened if im alone.
my fault again.
SHIT!

2 comments:

  1. "i feel like fucking shit right now." chill chill...

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. mood wasn't good plus English poor so make mistake lor~ haha~

    ReplyDelete