Monday, November 22, 2010

monday 23.11.10

Yesterday i sit for my company law exam and i really really hope i can pass for it. i don't ask for much, i only want a PASS(but if got credit better la) ^^,

After the exam, i am no more that stress. lol. The night before it, i keep on wondering can i pass, can i do the questions? what question will be out and so on. I stress until keep on feel like wanted to eat. I need more food. I need red bull. I need 100 plus. ( as i am trying to stop eating panadol, i used to eat panadol when i stress. because when i stress, i start headache).That's why i get more and more chubby after exam. But this time more serious, my face had already grow full on pimples~~~ i don't dare to show you people the picture of my face right now. =S

After the exam, then we plan to go to have a shout and we decided to visit platform, at Brighton Square. This is my first visit to platform. Nice design, nice environment, but smoking area. I ordered a soft drinks which cost me RM 6. (BUT BUT BUT~ counted cheap le la.. because RM 6 include singing, chit-chat with friends and can listen many nice song sing by the others. have fun la... ok ma.. hor~) hehe~~~=D

So now, i will have a few days of free time and i must spend it wisely to do my revision for next week exam.

Before i go to bed, i got another picture wanted to share with you people which is...... *ta ta* the champion fashion cat of 2010



cute le... haha.. Christmas coming soon le. even the cat got the custume for the chrismas party... i wish to get one too. lol...




p/s:- thx to my dear, bought me red bull, 100 plus and bugger for supper last night.( he asked me to add in. if i dun add, he might think that i've forget about him) lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment