Tuesday, March 31, 2009

31.3.2009

Today is one of my ex-classmate's birthday, Johnson. Finally he is 18!!! We didn't celebrate with him on today but we did on last saturday(28.3.2009). We went to popwave to Ksong. Everything seems like not going right that night. I do not know is everyone who attended that day happy or not but from some of their face, the feeling that they tell me is not happy. That night because of i drive there and my parents disallow me to go home late. They limit me to arrive home aroung 11.30 pm. But that night i went home before 12am. When i reach home, my parents had already go to bed. Luckily the next day they didn'y complain anything bout me. *phew*

~*HAPPY BIRTHDAY, John*~

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday too~but i dono who la...haha
    wow...ur 门禁 so late a....11.30...
    for a gal is vry late de liao...haha
    my fren all is 10pm or 11 pm
    some is 9pm a...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. that night if i didn't drive i can back home even late. coz now for me is still holiday ma.. so can back home late. but if start school liao jiu knot liao... have to back home early

    ReplyDelete