Sunday, March 29, 2009

29.3.2009

Today, everything back to normal. I wake up around 10 something and decided to have my brunch. I walk into the kitchen and i saw my mum was busy preparing lunch for us. I saw a packet of something on the table. I thought is laksa mee, but it wasn't. It is mee jawa from kenyalan. The mee jawa isn't tasty. I took almost 3 hours to finish it. aww.....And my mum keep on complaining me bout the speed of eating. This time is really a special case la.. different. hehe..

After my dad back from church, around 2.30pm like that my parents and i decided to visit my grandma and grandpa at matang. I sleep all the way from my house to matang. I wonder is it connected with my name? Some of my friends and even my family always joke with my name. SIEW CHOO~

My sis and i was enjoy watching television programme at my grandma's house. Then suddenly blackout. These make me sweat alot. After a while, around 4 like that my aunty arrived. Abby, my sweet little cousin seems like not in a good mood. She cried all the way from tabuan until matang. Probably is not enough sleep lor??



this is the ugly look of her. haha...



This is her new style. mouth du du




The look of after finish milk. *blur blur look*


Finally, i would like mention about i've lost my naughty kitten, ki ki. I feel so sad bout this and i hope it wouldn't get bully by people anymore. But i bring back another 2 kittens from my grandma's house.Hope they will be my companion at day time when no one is with me. This is how i bring them back...

My grandma put them into this old basket.

1 comment: