Saturday, November 5, 2011

5.11.2011 ah mah is home!!!!!

Ah choo this morning went to eat my favorite laksa again^^ wah!!! Shiok! Very nice! * thumbs up!!*
Feel like wan to have another bowl after I finish the first bowl... Aww!!! But knot, I have to control my food intake. Control the daily calories intake so tad I could lost my weight! Hopefully it works! Hehe.....

My lovely pretty ah mah today come back le. Very happy but today onwards she need to increase the medicine intake. Very macam macam la. Got brain de, heart de, cholesterol de, and macam macam jiu dui le la. But ah mah still very positive thinking. Felt happy for tad. Below are some of the picture took in the hospital. Nicole, one of my cousin teach Ah mah how to use iPad to play angry bird! Lol!! She said like this to ah mah " mah, wah lai ka lu an jua yiong jiao pak du" then she start to teach ah mah. Haha!


My ah mah look so pale the other day=C

No comments:

Post a Comment