Saturday, April 25, 2009

movie day~25.4.09

Yesterday evening, i went to have a movie with my primary's friend, hui ching and few of her classmate. We were headache with what movie to watch because they have to go to tuition before 6 30pm. Finally we decided to watch "marley and me".


For me, it is a nice movie. It make me think of my pet,mum mum. It had already stay with me for years(around 10 years).
In this movie, the dog named Marley. A very cute name. And this... is Marley.
blur blur look of it.

missing someone...*bling* *bling*
mess made by Marley. *ohh goodness*

Marley with it's owner.

From this movie, there is some cute scene make me think of my pet. Such as..
on the beach..
this is how Marley against it's owner*lol*
Marley build snowman le... so clever~

look so xinfu~
Although it is a nice movie but it makes me cry in cinema... feel bit paiseh while walking out from the hall. But afterall i notice that not only me cry, most of the people come out with "red" eye.. lol

1 comment:

  1. haha~i so late leave comment..haha
    this movie vry nice~~~i watched it~
    but so sad i no cry...haha
    but 10 promises i cry like.....haha

    ReplyDelete