Thursday, April 9, 2009

9.4.2009

Today some embarrasement happened on me. After the orientation at FTMS , ah ying and i decided to go to have a drink at airport, McDonald.After we arrived, i decided to have McFlurry. Then i go to the other counter to buy, when the ice-cream is ready i wanted to pay, but at these time i couldn't find my purse!!!! *Shit* My brain suddenly blank. I don't know what to do...then i show out my phone and try to ask for help from ah ying. Luckily i went there with a accompanion ahh... if not i really don't know what to do. After finish everything, we went to walk around the airport..there is so many things to see , to shop.

Left 3 days then start study le.... bit nervous now. Today went to the orientation.. so many ppl in that class. More than 30 le..(DBA+DAF student) Hopefully can know more ppl from there.Hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment