Monday, May 11, 2009

11.05.09

things doesn't come that easy, before u have it you have to either pay for it or work hard for it. Recently i was busy with my studies and sharing. I face a lot of thing in this few days. BUT from all these i learn a lot of things. honestly, i am very tired with all this things!worry here and there... works which i cant finish in time,thinking idea to do some sharing. OUCH!!! is that the life i wan for year of my 18?!?! i wish i could change my current life. but there is still something i couldn'y accept. Is my appearance not gd enought till i have to change my style?? or is it my taste is very very out? i love my current hair and i dun think that i should change it or what? why must i show something that you want me to? not feel gd when i heard the ideas u gave. this is just a little ''bueh song" comment. doesn't mean anything. i couldn't find anyone to talk bout this so the only way to express is to write it out. wish everything will be going fine. i noe i can make it.

5 comments:

  1. seem like ur mood no good o...
    still ok ma?
    don too fan nao la...
    if too much stress then go out hv a drinks wif fren lo...i think can jian shao ya li...haha
    be happy la~don giv urself too much stress~
    if ur mood no good then talk to me lo~i can be ur listener~haha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..
    little girl.. don be so bueh song o..
    will very fast old o..XD

    say true sometime will got some ppl will try to change a person to another style...
    so no need to care about it la..
    jus be urself as u like..
    like this jus like Melissa ma... rite??
    hahahahaXD

    and ur home work o..
    don give urself to many stress about it la..
    cus if u giving urself to many stress rite, u will feel very pek cek thn no mood to do work liao..XD

    jus use a normal xin tai to do ur work or give urself relax a while thn jus continue..
    u will feel more better o.. hehehe..
    And everything will be going fine..

    and im a good listener o... u can tell me anything u wan.. if u don mind to talk with me..hahahaX3
    Anyway take k urself..

    Wish all the best to u..^^

    Best regards,

    JeReMy

    ReplyDelete
  3. what do you mean by the ideas you gave?

    ReplyDelete
  4. some body ask me to change the style i cloth, the way i talk, hairstyle and more. to act like someone which is not me lo??duuno is me really got problem or what? or i really should change...?? that's is the ideas that ppl give me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm. Then in my opinion, you'll have to sit down and think if there's any problem with the way you cloth, you talk and if there's any problem with your hairstyle. Then if you think the things he or she mentioned is completely alright, then you'll just have to ignore his/her criticism. But you can accept his/her criticism and try to polish them if you think those are your weaknesses. So... You think yourself loh.

    ReplyDelete